- 12 Japanese dishes restaurants gather in o concept "enjoying food culture of smart Edo." at Ryogoku Station.
Colonnade space that was conscious of Machiya of Edo in old station building of historical Ryogoku Station spreads out. You mention charm of Japanese dishes, and please enjoy food culture and tradition of Edo.
- Opening time from 10:00 to 23:30
- Closed days January 1, 2nd, facility check day (the uncertainty)
- ※Business hours vary according to stores. For more details, please confirm than list of stores.
※We may close a shop by change to dinner menu and work learned temporarily about some stores.
- About the year-end and New Year business hours
- News (matsurigotogo zushi) of long-term suspension of business
- Sumo performance by Sunday, December 17 former sumo wrestler!
- News of temporary suspension of business
- Meeting which enjoys wayside storytelling on 12/2 Saturday, 20 Wednesday
We see more
- 1 matsurigotogo zushi (sushi)
- 2 Tokyo stores (we hit liquor, corner)
- 3 Tsukishima monjamoheji (Monjayaki, okonomiyaki)
- 4 turnips come; tuna (seafood)
- 5 chanko Kirishima (chanko, seasonal dishes)
- 6 Ryogokubashi tea shops (sweets shop, tea)
- Hemorrhoids noh dance sushi (sushi) with 7
- 8 Nezu chicken (chicken, gamefowl)
- 9 Tempura dining room gourds (Tempura)
- Mouth (Fukagawa meal, pure mijiu) which 10 door front teahouses become
- 11 Japan bashiyabu kyu (Soba)
- 12 Tsukiji dining rooms source (seafood general Japanese dishes, banquet)
- i Ryogoku tourist information center (sightseeing service, product sales)
JR Sobu Line Ryogoku Station west exit direct connection
7 minutes walk from getting off at Toei Oedo Line Ryogoku Station
1-3-20, Yokoami, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
A lot of charm to inherit tradition, culture from the Edo era around Ryogoku. "Ryogoku tourist information center" in "- Ryogoku - Edo NOREN" shows around town of Ryogoku. Please drop in.
- sumida Hokusai Museum
- Art museum of Hokusai Katsushika who is famous for ukiyoe print. Various works of Hokusai who spent most of life in Sumida-ku are seen. The November 22, 2016 opening!
- Edo Tokyo Museum
- We restore living of town and people of Nihonbashi and Edo of size of the original with precise model! Holding occasional in temporary exhibition and the experience-based classroom!
- Tokyo waterside line (water bus)
- Let's enjoy Tokyo from water bus! It navigates in Asakusa and Odaiba, Hamarikyu. Night CRYDD of the weekend is popular, too!